Michael Roth Honored by Baruch College
Michael Roth was recently honored by his alma mater, Baruch College, at the annual Bernard Baruch Dinner. Roth was recognized with the Bernard Baruch Award for Business and Civic Leadership for his commitment to diversity and inclusion and for community involvement.
Baruch College is among the most diverse public colleges in the United States, with students whose families come from over 160 nations. Baruch fulfills the educational aspirations of more than 18,000 students – most of whom come from very modest means and are often the first in their families to attend and graduate college. The funds raised at this dinner are a critical source of support to the college and impact the lives of both current and future generations of Baruch students.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019