FCB Health Works on Drowning Prevention
FCB Health’s latest initiative for National Water Safety Month – the launch of new website www.notoutofthewater.com – created in partnership with Colin’s Hope, aims to raise awareness about drowning prevention. According to the National Drowning Prevention Alliance, drowning is the number-one cause of unintentional injury-related death in children ages 1 to 4, and the second leading cause for children ages 1 to 14. Together with Colin’s Hope – an aquatic advocacy group named after four-year-old Colin Holst, who tragically drowned in a public lifeguarded pool – FCB Health will be working throughout May to bring attention to harmful and less commonly known drowning symptoms. The agency and Colin’s Hope will also share basic water safety information to help prevent drowning altogether.
Notoutofthewater.com is designed to dispel myths and misconceptions about drowning, providing parents and caregivers with the most accurate information so that they can be effective and informed water guardians. FCB Health and Colin’s Hope will also strategically promote water safety on all company social media channels this month, using the hashtag #NotOutofTheWater.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019