FCB Health Works on Drowning Prevention
FCB Health’s latest initiative for National Water Safety Month – the launch of new website www.notoutofthewater.com – created in partnership with Colin’s Hope, aims to raise awareness about drowning prevention. According to the National Drowning Prevention Alliance, drowning is the number-one cause of unintentional injury-related death in children ages 1 to 4, and the second leading cause for children ages 1 to 14. Together with Colin’s Hope – an aquatic advocacy group named after four-year-old Colin Holst, who tragically drowned in a public lifeguarded pool – FCB Health will be working throughout May to bring attention to harmful and less commonly known drowning symptoms. The agency and Colin’s Hope will also share basic water safety information to help prevent drowning altogether.
Notoutofthewater.com is designed to dispel myths and misconceptions about drowning, providing parents and caregivers with the most accurate information so that they can be effective and informed water guardians. FCB Health and Colin’s Hope will also strategically promote water safety on all company social media channels this month, using the hashtag #NotOutofTheWater.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019