FCB Health Works on Drowning Prevention
FCB Health’s latest initiative for National Water Safety Month – the launch of new website www.notoutofthewater.com – created in partnership with Colin’s Hope, aims to raise awareness about drowning prevention. According to the National Drowning Prevention Alliance, drowning is the number-one cause of unintentional injury-related death in children ages 1 to 4, and the second leading cause for children ages 1 to 14. Together with Colin’s Hope – an aquatic advocacy group named after four-year-old Colin Holst, who tragically drowned in a public lifeguarded pool – FCB Health will be working throughout May to bring attention to harmful and less commonly known drowning symptoms. The agency and Colin’s Hope will also share basic water safety information to help prevent drowning altogether.
Notoutofthewater.com is designed to dispel myths and misconceptions about drowning, providing parents and caregivers with the most accurate information so that they can be effective and informed water guardians. FCB Health and Colin’s Hope will also strategically promote water safety on all company social media channels this month, using the hashtag #NotOutofTheWater.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018