FCB Health Works on Drowning Prevention
FCB Health’s latest initiative for National Water Safety Month – the launch of new website www.notoutofthewater.com – created in partnership with Colin’s Hope, aims to raise awareness about drowning prevention. According to the National Drowning Prevention Alliance, drowning is the number-one cause of unintentional injury-related death in children ages 1 to 4, and the second leading cause for children ages 1 to 14. Together with Colin’s Hope – an aquatic advocacy group named after four-year-old Colin Holst, who tragically drowned in a public lifeguarded pool – FCB Health will be working throughout May to bring attention to harmful and less commonly known drowning symptoms. The agency and Colin’s Hope will also share basic water safety information to help prevent drowning altogether.
Notoutofthewater.com is designed to dispel myths and misconceptions about drowning, providing parents and caregivers with the most accurate information so that they can be effective and informed water guardians. FCB Health and Colin’s Hope will also strategically promote water safety on all company social media channels this month, using the hashtag #NotOutofTheWater.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018