FCB Health Works on Drowning Prevention
FCB Health’s latest initiative for National Water Safety Month – the launch of new website www.notoutofthewater.com – created in partnership with Colin’s Hope, aims to raise awareness about drowning prevention. According to the National Drowning Prevention Alliance, drowning is the number-one cause of unintentional injury-related death in children ages 1 to 4, and the second leading cause for children ages 1 to 14. Together with Colin’s Hope – an aquatic advocacy group named after four-year-old Colin Holst, who tragically drowned in a public lifeguarded pool – FCB Health will be working throughout May to bring attention to harmful and less commonly known drowning symptoms. The agency and Colin’s Hope will also share basic water safety information to help prevent drowning altogether.
Notoutofthewater.com is designed to dispel myths and misconceptions about drowning, providing parents and caregivers with the most accurate information so that they can be effective and informed water guardians. FCB Health and Colin’s Hope will also strategically promote water safety on all company social media channels this month, using the hashtag #NotOutofTheWater.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019