Campbell Ewald and MilkPEP Call Attention to Kids’ Nutrition
Campbell Ewald’s latest work for MilkPEP highlights a scary nutritional reality now facing America’s youth: 1 out of 2 kids, ages 9+, don't get enough calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Missing these important nutrients during critical growing years could lead to many negative consequences including a child not reaching their full height potential; an increase in stress fractures during adolescence; and a greater chance of osteoporosis as an adult.
“Pour More Milk” reinforces the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendation of serving milk at every meal to help ensure kids get enough of these important nutrients.
The campaign is supported by a national TV spot, new section of the Milk Life website (PourMoreMilk.com), and will also have digital creative, in-store and social content.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018