Campbell Ewald and MilkPEP Call Attention to Kids’ Nutrition
Campbell Ewald’s latest work for MilkPEP highlights a scary nutritional reality now facing America’s youth: 1 out of 2 kids, ages 9+, don't get enough calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Missing these important nutrients during critical growing years could lead to many negative consequences including a child not reaching their full height potential; an increase in stress fractures during adolescence; and a greater chance of osteoporosis as an adult.
“Pour More Milk” reinforces the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendation of serving milk at every meal to help ensure kids get enough of these important nutrients.
The campaign is supported by a national TV spot, new section of the Milk Life website (PourMoreMilk.com), and will also have digital creative, in-store and social content.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019