Campbell Ewald and MilkPEP Call Attention to Kids’ Nutrition
Campbell Ewald’s latest work for MilkPEP highlights a scary nutritional reality now facing America’s youth: 1 out of 2 kids, ages 9+, don't get enough calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Missing these important nutrients during critical growing years could lead to many negative consequences including a child not reaching their full height potential; an increase in stress fractures during adolescence; and a greater chance of osteoporosis as an adult.
“Pour More Milk” reinforces the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendation of serving milk at every meal to help ensure kids get enough of these important nutrients.
The campaign is supported by a national TV spot, new section of the Milk Life website (PourMoreMilk.com), and will also have digital creative, in-store and social content.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018