IPG Partners with Year Up on CyberSecurity Workshop
IPG recently partnered with Year Up – the national organization devoted to closing the opportunity divide – on a cybersecurity workshop for 24 students. The session, held at IPG’s New York headquarters, was run by IPG’s CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) team. It provided the students with a theoretical and practical understanding of the impact of cybersecurity on business operations and intellectual property and techniques for identifying and securing network communications. Topics covered included the roles within CISO, security architecture, vulnerability and risk management, IT controls and phishing.
Year Up works to provide low income young adults with skills, experience and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018