IPG Partners with Year Up on CyberSecurity Workshop
IPG recently partnered with Year Up – the national organization devoted to closing the opportunity divide – on a cybersecurity workshop for 24 students. The session, held at IPG’s New York headquarters, was run by IPG’s CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) team. It provided the students with a theoretical and practical understanding of the impact of cybersecurity on business operations and intellectual property and techniques for identifying and securing network communications. Topics covered included the roles within CISO, security architecture, vulnerability and risk management, IT controls and phishing.
Year Up works to provide low income young adults with skills, experience and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019