IPG Partners with Year Up on CyberSecurity Workshop
IPG recently partnered with Year Up – the national organization devoted to closing the opportunity divide – on a cybersecurity workshop for 24 students. The session, held at IPG’s New York headquarters, was run by IPG’s CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) team. It provided the students with a theoretical and practical understanding of the impact of cybersecurity on business operations and intellectual property and techniques for identifying and securing network communications. Topics covered included the roles within CISO, security architecture, vulnerability and risk management, IT controls and phishing.
Year Up works to provide low income young adults with skills, experience and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018