IPG Partners with Year Up on CyberSecurity Workshop
IPG recently partnered with Year Up – the national organization devoted to closing the opportunity divide – on a cybersecurity workshop for 24 students. The session, held at IPG’s New York headquarters, was run by IPG’s CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) team. It provided the students with a theoretical and practical understanding of the impact of cybersecurity on business operations and intellectual property and techniques for identifying and securing network communications. Topics covered included the roles within CISO, security architecture, vulnerability and risk management, IT controls and phishing.
Year Up works to provide low income young adults with skills, experience and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018