IPG Partners with Year Up on CyberSecurity Workshop
IPG recently partnered with Year Up – the national organization devoted to closing the opportunity divide – on a cybersecurity workshop for 24 students. The session, held at IPG’s New York headquarters, was run by IPG’s CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) team. It provided the students with a theoretical and practical understanding of the impact of cybersecurity on business operations and intellectual property and techniques for identifying and securing network communications. Topics covered included the roles within CISO, security architecture, vulnerability and risk management, IT controls and phishing.
Year Up works to provide low income young adults with skills, experience and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019