FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan
Ramadan is a time of the year when Muslims around the world fast during the day, every day, for an entire month. People wake up, pre-dawn, to eat the morning meal. And they abstain from all food and liquids until dusk. Ramadan serves as a reminder about empathy, tolerance, humanity, unity and togetherness; values that are often forgotten in today’s world beset with prejudice, divisions and walls – both physical as well as emotional.
So, this Ramadan, FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop, a children’s retailer in the Middle East, are inviting people across the Middle East and the world to reconsider accepted thinking and behavior. In an uncertain time, when the world around us remains divided between “us” vs. “them”, when we’re all building walls between countries, families, neighbors, economic and social status, and each other, Babyshop is sharing a message of unity during the month of togetherness - but, with a difference; encouraging us to open up our hearts, doors and minds to others by embracing its philosophy of “World Without Walls.”
A film on YouTube and Facebook is launching the idea. It follows the journey of a child making his way through an actual world without walls – from his room to his parents’ room to a luxurious Middle East home to a refugee tent to a South Asian home (where a dad is spotted making some morning sandwiches) to a nursing home and finally, to an orphanage, and beyond.
Through the film, Babyshop is encouraging people across the region to share the message of a #WorldWithoutWalls. The brand is also implementing in-store activities, on-ground initiatives, social content as well as a co-creative social media activation to bring #WorldWithoutWalls to people around the region, and around the world too.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019