FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan
Ramadan is a time of the year when Muslims around the world fast during the day, every day, for an entire month. People wake up, pre-dawn, to eat the morning meal. And they abstain from all food and liquids until dusk. Ramadan serves as a reminder about empathy, tolerance, humanity, unity and togetherness; values that are often forgotten in today’s world beset with prejudice, divisions and walls – both physical as well as emotional.
So, this Ramadan, FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop, a children’s retailer in the Middle East, are inviting people across the Middle East and the world to reconsider accepted thinking and behavior. In an uncertain time, when the world around us remains divided between “us” vs. “them”, when we’re all building walls between countries, families, neighbors, economic and social status, and each other, Babyshop is sharing a message of unity during the month of togetherness - but, with a difference; encouraging us to open up our hearts, doors and minds to others by embracing its philosophy of “World Without Walls.”
A film on YouTube and Facebook is launching the idea. It follows the journey of a child making his way through an actual world without walls – from his room to his parents’ room to a luxurious Middle East home to a refugee tent to a South Asian home (where a dad is spotted making some morning sandwiches) to a nursing home and finally, to an orphanage, and beyond.
Through the film, Babyshop is encouraging people across the region to share the message of a #WorldWithoutWalls. The brand is also implementing in-store activities, on-ground initiatives, social content as well as a co-creative social media activation to bring #WorldWithoutWalls to people around the region, and around the world too.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019