FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan
Ramadan is a time of the year when Muslims around the world fast during the day, every day, for an entire month. People wake up, pre-dawn, to eat the morning meal. And they abstain from all food and liquids until dusk. Ramadan serves as a reminder about empathy, tolerance, humanity, unity and togetherness; values that are often forgotten in today’s world beset with prejudice, divisions and walls – both physical as well as emotional.
So, this Ramadan, FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop, a children’s retailer in the Middle East, are inviting people across the Middle East and the world to reconsider accepted thinking and behavior. In an uncertain time, when the world around us remains divided between “us” vs. “them”, when we’re all building walls between countries, families, neighbors, economic and social status, and each other, Babyshop is sharing a message of unity during the month of togetherness - but, with a difference; encouraging us to open up our hearts, doors and minds to others by embracing its philosophy of “World Without Walls.”
A film on YouTube and Facebook is launching the idea. It follows the journey of a child making his way through an actual world without walls – from his room to his parents’ room to a luxurious Middle East home to a refugee tent to a South Asian home (where a dad is spotted making some morning sandwiches) to a nursing home and finally, to an orphanage, and beyond.
Through the film, Babyshop is encouraging people across the region to share the message of a #WorldWithoutWalls. The brand is also implementing in-store activities, on-ground initiatives, social content as well as a co-creative social media activation to bring #WorldWithoutWalls to people around the region, and around the world too.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018