IPGLBT Publishes Pride Guide for All Employees
Talking to employees at various agencies around the U.S., IPGLBT, Interpublic Group's business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer employees and their allies, learned that a lot of agencies and employees want to be more inclusive of their LGBTQ+ employees and the larger community but didn't feel they had enough knowledge to do it effectively. This Pride Guide was designed to provide those insights. We put together terminology and issues facing the community as well as resources and local Pride organizations for potential partnerships. The hope is to build confidence, awareness and understanding so our employees and agencies are empowered to move forward with any LGBTQ+-inclusive programming or initiatives.
You can download a copy of the Pride Guide by clicking here.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019