IPGLBT Publishes Pride Guide for All Employees
Talking to employees at various agencies around the U.S., IPGLBT, Interpublic Group's business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer employees and their allies, learned that a lot of agencies and employees want to be more inclusive of their LGBTQ+ employees and the larger community but didn't feel they had enough knowledge to do it effectively. This Pride Guide was designed to provide those insights. We put together terminology and issues facing the community as well as resources and local Pride organizations for potential partnerships. The hope is to build confidence, awareness and understanding so our employees and agencies are empowered to move forward with any LGBTQ+-inclusive programming or initiatives.
You can download a copy of the Pride Guide by clicking here.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018