#TeamIceland Recruits Fans from Argentina
Following the initial launch of the Team Iceland World Cup campaign in March, The Brooklyn Brothers is launching some additional work with the World Cup in partnership with Icelandic agency Íslenska.
As part of Inspired By Iceland’s ongoing Team Iceland campaign, an initiative designed to recruit fans to Iceland’s cause for the upcoming World Cup, the agency has launched a short film with Icelandic comedian Steindi Jr. The cheeky Icelander is fast growing a global fan base since his first appearance for Inspired By Iceland in "The Hardest Karaoke Song in the World" last year. The clip shows him playing a friendly prank on some Argentines since their team will play against Iceland for the country’s first-ever match this year. Afram Island!
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019