DEUTSCH PARTNERS WITH THE FEMALE QUOTIENT TO LAUNCH CAREER ADVICE BOT
Deutsch has partnered with The Female Quotient, to launch its first career advice bot at The Girls’ Lounge @ Cannes Lions. This tool provides women all over the globe access to the wisdom of female leaders on six core content pillars - work/life balance, knowing your worth, owning your brand, leadership and equality and navigating challenges.
Inspired by The Female Quotient’s CEO Shelley Zalis, the bot will live on Google Assistant and Facebook Messenger and will be accessible from all mobile and computing devices. Users can ask the bot a variety of questions about subjects including maternity leave, pay negotiation, diversity and how to navigate challenges like harassment in the workplace. Using artificial intelligence technology developed by Deutsch’s AI division, Great Machine, users can ask a question on the platform and will be served video content from one of the many female leaders in the network.
“Shelley has inspired and brought together thousands of women through experiences and mentorship which all root back to her motto, the power of the pack,” said Kim Getty, President of Deutsch’s Los Angeles office. “The Female Quotient bot is bringing the collective “wisdomship” of widely respected female leaders to your pocket. It’s taking mentorship to the next level. We’re so excited to be partnering with such an incredible team to build this tool that will help women rise up.”
“The Female Quotient was developed to incite real change in the workplace for women and to create equality in male-dominated industries,” said Zalis. “The power of the pack has given women the knowledge and confidence to advance in their careers. By working with Deutsch’s strategy and technology team, we are able to elevate our network and give female leaders the ability to give back.”
The Female Quotient is widely known for The Girls’ Lounge experiences across the globe which have become a destination at conferences, companies and college campuses where women connect, collaborate and activate change together. It has evolved into the largest community of corporate women and female entrepreneurs transforming workplace culture.
For more information, visit www.thefemalequotient.com. To interact with the bot, please go to https://www.thefemalequotient.com/fq-chatbot/
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019