IPG and charity: water Project Update
Implementation is underway and on track for IPG’s 2017 holiday partnership with charity: water. IPG fully funded a water point in Tigray, Ethiopia, and you can watch the first video update here. Stay tuned for continued updates.
IPG partnered with charity: water as part of our commitment to UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 6, access to water and sanitation for all. In 2017, charity: water was able to bring life’s most basic need to 1.2M people across the globe.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019