IPG and charity: water Project Update
Implementation is underway and on track for IPG’s 2017 holiday partnership with charity: water. IPG fully funded a water point in Tigray, Ethiopia, and you can watch the first video update here. Stay tuned for continued updates.
IPG partnered with charity: water as part of our commitment to UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 6, access to water and sanitation for all. In 2017, charity: water was able to bring life’s most basic need to 1.2M people across the globe.
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands and Plano Drive Awareness of Myopia - Published on 02/27/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019