Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles
Ever wondered what your baby doppelganger would look like? To celebrate 11 years of Wimbledon sponsorship, Golin worked with evian to offer tennis fans the chance to receive their very own #Babydoubles image through evian's UK Facebook page.
evian has previously created celebrity and sports star babies to match their adult counterparts as part of its "Live Young" campaign – highlighting the playfulness at the heart of the evian brand. But this summer the public could get their own too – joining the likes of Stan Wawrinka and Garbiñe Muguruza – by sharing a photo with #Babydoubles in a special Facebook post.
Golin’s dedicated 24/7 #Babydoubles team served up a “baby-fied” version of selected photos – with a dash of photoshop wizardry support from retouch studio Happy Finish. To kick off the campaign, British tennis number one Kyle Edmund starred as the first #Babydoubles image in the social launch post.
“Both evian’s babies and their Wimbledon sponsorship are iconic – so this year we were tasked to bring the two together with a social campaign that brought the 'Live Young' campaign to life and let the public get involved. Wimbledon brings out the nation’s playful side, and our #Babydoubles added to the fun” said Alex Wood, Golin Executive Creative Director.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019