MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation
The British Heart Foundation has launched a new campaign to relaunch the brand and let people know its research extends beyond just heart disease.
Devised by MullenLowe London, the creative concept called “Shadows” allows viewers to see the normality and irregularities of blood flow in the circulatory system. The spot makes it clear that heart and circulatory diseases such as stroke, vascular dementia and diabetes are all connected. It’s a distinct move beyond only focusing on heart diseases and is launched along with a new identity and ambitious plans for the future.
Carolan Davidge, Director of Marketing and Engagement at the British Heart Foundation, said: “We’re known for our life-saving research into heart disease but for the first time we’re really dialling up the fact we research all heart and circulatory diseases and their risk factors. Stroke, vascular dementia, diabetes – they’re all connected by blood flow and that’s why our research goes well beyond heart disease. We’re tackling the world’s biggest killers by keeping hearts beating and blood flowing.”
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director of MullenLowe London noted: “This has been an extremely difficult brief to crack, showing how your circulatory system, blood flow and heart-related illness are connected has been a real challenge. But with a great idea, client, director and production company anything is possible.”
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019