MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation
The British Heart Foundation has launched a new campaign to relaunch the brand and let people know its research extends beyond just heart disease.
Devised by MullenLowe London, the creative concept called “Shadows” allows viewers to see the normality and irregularities of blood flow in the circulatory system. The spot makes it clear that heart and circulatory diseases such as stroke, vascular dementia and diabetes are all connected. It’s a distinct move beyond only focusing on heart diseases and is launched along with a new identity and ambitious plans for the future.
Carolan Davidge, Director of Marketing and Engagement at the British Heart Foundation, said: “We’re known for our life-saving research into heart disease but for the first time we’re really dialling up the fact we research all heart and circulatory diseases and their risk factors. Stroke, vascular dementia, diabetes – they’re all connected by blood flow and that’s why our research goes well beyond heart disease. We’re tackling the world’s biggest killers by keeping hearts beating and blood flowing.”
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director of MullenLowe London noted: “This has been an extremely difficult brief to crack, showing how your circulatory system, blood flow and heart-related illness are connected has been a real challenge. But with a great idea, client, director and production company anything is possible.”
- Mullen Lintas Mumbai and Bajaj Avenger Launch #NoPlasticPatriotism - Published on 08/21/2018
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018