Use the power of entertainment to positively promote specific McDonald's menu items.
Strategically select buzz-worthy shows for organic integration, specifically shows that could utilize talent already involved in existing promotions, or talent with a personal passion for McDonald's which could grow into a larger campaign.
How We Pressed Play
FRUKT partnered with The Late Late Show for integration in James Corden's Carpool Karaoke skit to promote McDonald's "Songs of Summer" promotion with Coca-Cola. Strategically integrating with guest Selena Gomez, a featured musician in the "Songs of Summer" campaigns, FRUKT executed an integration during Carpool Karaoke. It featured James Corden and Selena Gomez going through a McD's drive-thru to get a beverage which featured Selena Gomez's lyrics on the cup.
FRUKT also leveraged McDonald's media buy on Hulu to secure guaranteed integration in the popular digital series The Mindy Project, starring Mindy Kaling. Negotiating hands-on placements with the lead character and All Day Breakfast in three separate episodes, FRUKT got hero placement and verbal mentions for the brand as well as focused placement for All Day Breakfast.
- McDonald's is the first brand ever to partner with James Corden in Carpool Karaoke
- Carpool Karaoke received: 73.5 million YouTube Views, 1.39M viewers on initial broadcast, and $80.6K exposure value.
- The Mindy Project received: exposure in 5 different episodes, 143 seconds of total exposure.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018