Orion’s Cosmos Keeps the Beat
Orion’s Cosmos, the company’s employee-led diversity and inclusion program, recently hosted “Keeping the Beat,” an intimate conversation with industry leaders who shared their insights, experiences and how their own “hustle” impacted the digital, media and music industries.
Michael D. Armstrong, General Manager, BET Networks, guided the fireside chat which featured Alvin Bowles, VP, Global Publisher Sales and Operations, Facebook; Jeff Burroughs, Founder, WHTWRKS; and Maya Peterson, Director, Culture and Creative Insights, Viacom Velocity.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019