MullenLowe Alfred and Calvé Challenge Gender Stereotypes
Since the announcement of the #Unstereotype movement in June 2016, Unilever has been on a drive to break stereotypes in the way men and women are portrayed in their advertisements. In their latest campaign for Dutch peanut butter brand, Calvé, MullenLowe Alfred has taken the #Unstereotype movement further, showcasing a female athlete as the hero.
The campaign builds on Calvé’s strong heritage of featuring famous Dutch athletes in their childhood years with a young Lieke Martens (voted The Best FIFA Women’s Player in 2017) as the hero. In the spot, Martens passionately keeps on practicing in the rain after the coach calls the “guys” in from football training and, she has to be dragged off the field after not recognizing herself in her coach’s gender-biased choice of words.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018