Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China
Jack Morton worked with LEGO Technic to create the brand’s first live brand experience in China. The activation is taking place at Indigo, Beijing, and runs through mid-August. The experience - which is supported through a broader integrated PR and social campaign - is designed to build awareness and brand affinity for Technic in this important market.
Working in partnership with global brand experience agency Jack Morton, LEGO created an experiential activation for consumers that brings to life Technic’s “Build for Rea” ethos and challenging, mechanical nature. The experience - designed around a "Function Lab" - showcases Technic’s functional systems through a variety of fun interactive challenges, inspired by mechanical engineering.
Interactive challenges include a crash test challenge for the “Whack and Bash” product series; a parking challenge for the All-Terrain Tow Truck; and a mechanical motor wall-building test for the Rough Terrain Crane. The highlight is a working engine of the Bugatti Chiron hero product - a showcase of a functioning motorized Chiron engine brought to life entirely by LEGO Technic pieces.
Lili Rui, Brand Marketing Manager, China, LEGO said: “We wanted the first live experience we created in China to reveal the depth of LEGO to this market. Technic offers a wonderful opportunity to explore and discover and we’re delighted that this experience truly captures that and brings it to life.”
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018