Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China
Jack Morton worked with LEGO Technic to create the brand’s first live brand experience in China. The activation is taking place at Indigo, Beijing, and runs through mid-August. The experience - which is supported through a broader integrated PR and social campaign - is designed to build awareness and brand affinity for Technic in this important market.
Working in partnership with global brand experience agency Jack Morton, LEGO created an experiential activation for consumers that brings to life Technic’s “Build for Rea” ethos and challenging, mechanical nature. The experience - designed around a "Function Lab" - showcases Technic’s functional systems through a variety of fun interactive challenges, inspired by mechanical engineering.
Interactive challenges include a crash test challenge for the “Whack and Bash” product series; a parking challenge for the All-Terrain Tow Truck; and a mechanical motor wall-building test for the Rough Terrain Crane. The highlight is a working engine of the Bugatti Chiron hero product - a showcase of a functioning motorized Chiron engine brought to life entirely by LEGO Technic pieces.
Lili Rui, Brand Marketing Manager, China, LEGO said: “We wanted the first live experience we created in China to reveal the depth of LEGO to this market. Technic offers a wonderful opportunity to explore and discover and we’re delighted that this experience truly captures that and brings it to life.”
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019