McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’
Merck introduced the first treatment for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to the market in 1998, and has been helping patients manage the condition ever since. To celebrate their 20-year anniversary, McCann Health London created a short film, to be shared in healthcare channels and amongst the MS community.
The short film portrays one patient’s journey over the last 20 years, from the time she was diagnosed with MS in 1998, up until the present day. It is not a brand story but an emotional story of her life, full of the usual ups and downs, such as the birth of a child and the loss of a parent. And whilst being diagnosed with MS, her condition does not define her. Thanks to the treatment and support Merck provides, she can live her life the way she chooses.
The film brings real emotions to the surface through performance, cinematography and an emotionally led music score.
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018