McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’
Merck introduced the first treatment for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to the market in 1998, and has been helping patients manage the condition ever since. To celebrate their 20-year anniversary, McCann Health London created a short film, to be shared in healthcare channels and amongst the MS community.
The short film portrays one patient’s journey over the last 20 years, from the time she was diagnosed with MS in 1998, up until the present day. It is not a brand story but an emotional story of her life, full of the usual ups and downs, such as the birth of a child and the loss of a parent. And whilst being diagnosed with MS, her condition does not define her. Thanks to the treatment and support Merck provides, she can live her life the way she chooses.
The film brings real emotions to the surface through performance, cinematography and an emotionally led music score.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019