McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’
Merck introduced the first treatment for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to the market in 1998, and has been helping patients manage the condition ever since. To celebrate their 20-year anniversary, McCann Health London created a short film, to be shared in healthcare channels and amongst the MS community.
The short film portrays one patient’s journey over the last 20 years, from the time she was diagnosed with MS in 1998, up until the present day. It is not a brand story but an emotional story of her life, full of the usual ups and downs, such as the birth of a child and the loss of a parent. And whilst being diagnosed with MS, her condition does not define her. Thanks to the treatment and support Merck provides, she can live her life the way she chooses.
The film brings real emotions to the surface through performance, cinematography and an emotionally led music score.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019