McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’
Merck introduced the first treatment for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to the market in 1998, and has been helping patients manage the condition ever since. To celebrate their 20-year anniversary, McCann Health London created a short film, to be shared in healthcare channels and amongst the MS community.
The short film portrays one patient’s journey over the last 20 years, from the time she was diagnosed with MS in 1998, up until the present day. It is not a brand story but an emotional story of her life, full of the usual ups and downs, such as the birth of a child and the loss of a parent. And whilst being diagnosed with MS, her condition does not define her. Thanks to the treatment and support Merck provides, she can live her life the way she chooses.
The film brings real emotions to the surface through performance, cinematography and an emotionally led music score.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018