McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’
Merck introduced the first treatment for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to the market in 1998, and has been helping patients manage the condition ever since. To celebrate their 20-year anniversary, McCann Health London created a short film, to be shared in healthcare channels and amongst the MS community.
The short film portrays one patient’s journey over the last 20 years, from the time she was diagnosed with MS in 1998, up until the present day. It is not a brand story but an emotional story of her life, full of the usual ups and downs, such as the birth of a child and the loss of a parent. And whilst being diagnosed with MS, her condition does not define her. Thanks to the treatment and support Merck provides, she can live her life the way she chooses.
The film brings real emotions to the surface through performance, cinematography and an emotionally led music score.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019