Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award
At the 2018 IPG Inclusion Awards, Orion Worldwide received the Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award. This past year, IPG surveyed, via its Climate for Inclusion survey, agency employees to increase understanding of the climate for inclusion at each organization.
The Most Inclusive Climate Award is automatically given to the agency with the highest score. The survey measures progress in several key areas including leadership commitment and involvement, communication and diversity education, fairness and respect and people processes. The survey also asks if each organization is a good place to work.
In total, 80% of IPG employees responded to the survey, with Orion Worldwide receiving the highest score – 93% of its employees responded. The overall 2017 CFI mean score for Orion is 4.4 and their overall favorability score is 89.8%.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019