Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award
At the 2018 IPG Inclusion Awards, Orion Worldwide received the Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award. This past year, IPG surveyed, via its Climate for Inclusion survey, agency employees to increase understanding of the climate for inclusion at each organization.
The Most Inclusive Climate Award is automatically given to the agency with the highest score. The survey measures progress in several key areas including leadership commitment and involvement, communication and diversity education, fairness and respect and people processes. The survey also asks if each organization is a good place to work.
In total, 80% of IPG employees responded to the survey, with Orion Worldwide receiving the highest score – 93% of its employees responded. The overall 2017 CFI mean score for Orion is 4.4 and their overall favorability score is 89.8%.
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018