Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award
At the 2018 IPG Inclusion Awards, Orion Worldwide received the Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award. This past year, IPG surveyed, via its Climate for Inclusion survey, agency employees to increase understanding of the climate for inclusion at each organization.
The Most Inclusive Climate Award is automatically given to the agency with the highest score. The survey measures progress in several key areas including leadership commitment and involvement, communication and diversity education, fairness and respect and people processes. The survey also asks if each organization is a good place to work.
In total, 80% of IPG employees responded to the survey, with Orion Worldwide receiving the highest score – 93% of its employees responded. The overall 2017 CFI mean score for Orion is 4.4 and their overall favorability score is 89.8%.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018