Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award
At the 2018 IPG Inclusion Awards, Orion Worldwide received the Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award. This past year, IPG surveyed, via its Climate for Inclusion survey, agency employees to increase understanding of the climate for inclusion at each organization.
The Most Inclusive Climate Award is automatically given to the agency with the highest score. The survey measures progress in several key areas including leadership commitment and involvement, communication and diversity education, fairness and respect and people processes. The survey also asks if each organization is a good place to work.
In total, 80% of IPG employees responded to the survey, with Orion Worldwide receiving the highest score – 93% of its employees responded. The overall 2017 CFI mean score for Orion is 4.4 and their overall favorability score is 89.8%.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019