Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award
At the 2018 IPG Inclusion Awards, Orion Worldwide received the Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award. This past year, IPG surveyed, via its Climate for Inclusion survey, agency employees to increase understanding of the climate for inclusion at each organization.
The Most Inclusive Climate Award is automatically given to the agency with the highest score. The survey measures progress in several key areas including leadership commitment and involvement, communication and diversity education, fairness and respect and people processes. The survey also asks if each organization is a good place to work.
In total, 80% of IPG employees responded to the survey, with Orion Worldwide receiving the highest score – 93% of its employees responded. The overall 2017 CFI mean score for Orion is 4.4 and their overall favorability score is 89.8%.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019