Jack Morton Commemorates Women’s Equality Day
To commemorate Women’s Equality Day, which signifies the adoption of the 19th amendment by the U.S. Congress to prohibit governments from denying the right to vote based on gender, Jack Morton launched a week-long global campaign across all of its offices.
Led by the I AM JACK team, the agency’s employee-led diversity and inclusion group, #STICKITTOSEXISM is a series of engagements designed to showcase the successes that women have achieved in the fight for equality and to highlight the many setbacks that continue to exist in the world today. The campaign, which aims to make a difference by educating, supporting and celebrating women’s equality, includes a series of social posts and curated inner office activities. A social campaign with original creative appeared on all of the agency’s channels and teams have taken to the streets to distribute a series of #STICKITTOSEXISM bumper stickers that were also translated into several languages including Mandarin.
Jack offices are also showing inspiring content from female leaders and providing guides with educational resources. Teams are conducting discussion groups with industry experts to learn how to support, how to advocate, and how to overcome the obstacles for women in the workplace. Some offices are crafting custom content such as a curated art installation showcasing the inventive ways that women have contributed to society.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019