Jack Morton Commemorates Women’s Equality Day
To commemorate Women’s Equality Day, which signifies the adoption of the 19th amendment by the U.S. Congress to prohibit governments from denying the right to vote based on gender, Jack Morton launched a week-long global campaign across all of its offices.
Led by the I AM JACK team, the agency’s employee-led diversity and inclusion group, #STICKITTOSEXISM is a series of engagements designed to showcase the successes that women have achieved in the fight for equality and to highlight the many setbacks that continue to exist in the world today. The campaign, which aims to make a difference by educating, supporting and celebrating women’s equality, includes a series of social posts and curated inner office activities. A social campaign with original creative appeared on all of the agency’s channels and teams have taken to the streets to distribute a series of #STICKITTOSEXISM bumper stickers that were also translated into several languages including Mandarin.
Jack offices are also showing inspiring content from female leaders and providing guides with educational resources. Teams are conducting discussion groups with industry experts to learn how to support, how to advocate, and how to overcome the obstacles for women in the workplace. Some offices are crafting custom content such as a curated art installation showcasing the inventive ways that women have contributed to society.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019