Jack Morton Commemorates Women’s Equality Day
To commemorate Women’s Equality Day, which signifies the adoption of the 19th amendment by the U.S. Congress to prohibit governments from denying the right to vote based on gender, Jack Morton launched a week-long global campaign across all of its offices.
Led by the I AM JACK team, the agency’s employee-led diversity and inclusion group, #STICKITTOSEXISM is a series of engagements designed to showcase the successes that women have achieved in the fight for equality and to highlight the many setbacks that continue to exist in the world today. The campaign, which aims to make a difference by educating, supporting and celebrating women’s equality, includes a series of social posts and curated inner office activities. A social campaign with original creative appeared on all of the agency’s channels and teams have taken to the streets to distribute a series of #STICKITTOSEXISM bumper stickers that were also translated into several languages including Mandarin.
Jack offices are also showing inspiring content from female leaders and providing guides with educational resources. Teams are conducting discussion groups with industry experts to learn how to support, how to advocate, and how to overcome the obstacles for women in the workplace. Some offices are crafting custom content such as a curated art installation showcasing the inventive ways that women have contributed to society.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019