McCann and Ulta Launch ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’
Ulta Beauty and McCann New York have partnered to highlight the brand’s purpose and show guests, “They don’t come to Ulta Beauty to become beautiful; they come because they already are.” Ulta Beauty’s new ad campaign illustrates the beauty retailer’s belief that nothing is more beautiful than possibility and that it sees possibilities in each and every person.
“Over the last few years we’ve been on a journey to establish our brand’s “All Things Beauty, All in One Place’ proposition,” said Shelley Haus, Ulta Beauty’s Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing. “After building an amazing foundation, we are now architecting the next chapter of the brand that builds from that foundation. We are excited to launch our new, breakthrough ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’ campaign, emphasizing the meaningful role of beauty in our guests’ lives and celebrating our belief that beauty should be limitless.”
The ads feature people from a spectrum of age groups, ethnicities, body types and gender identities. The team took the approach of “casting with meaning” by including the stories of people who are realizing their dreams, coming into their own and going beyond what they thought was possible.
“Casting was crucial,’ said Tom Murphy, McCann New York Co-Creative Officer. “We needed to find individuals who truly embodied the notion of beautiful possibilities. The film is a collection of rich personal stories and you feel that as you watch it,” he continued.
As a purpose-driven brand, a campaign like this was a natural next step for Ulta Beauty – it encompasses the emotional connection each guest feels when they walk through the doors of any Ulta Beauty store.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019