303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety
303 MullenLowe partnered with The Road Safety Commission to launch a new campaign aimed at reinforcing the likelihood of Western Australia drivers getting caught if they speed.
Launching across the state via video, radio and outdoor, the campaign focuses on drivers creeping over the speed limit. In an effort to curb this behavior, the creative highlights an increase of police presence on Western Australian roads.
Roger Farley, Assistant Director of Strategic Communications at the Road Safety Commission, says: “Despite years of education around the risks of speeding, it’s still the largest behavioral factor causing crashes on WA roads. One of the core contributing factors is that people are continuing to dismiss the dangers associated with speed (including low-range speeding).”
Derry Simpson, Strategic Lead at 303 MullenLowe, says, “We needed to reinforce the dangers of speeding at all levels and dismiss any notion that you might get away with it. With more police officers and more speed cameras on the roads to catch offenders we had a simple, yet compelling piece of evidence to build our campaign around.”
Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe, says, “The idea of cops as stoic backseat guardians watching over our speed is a sticky one. It’s a notion that’s stayed with me as I’ve been driving around our city and for the sake of everyone on our roads we hope all drivers across WA feel the same.”
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018