Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World
Anheuser-Busch has launched its newest Employer Brand campaign, titled “Untapped,” which will appear on the brand’s social and digital platforms. An evolution of last year’s popular "We Are All Brewers Campaign," “Untapped” is focused on recruiting top-notch talent and reinforcing the beer company’s culture and what it’s like to work there.
In partnership with Huge, Anheuser-Busch is again demonstrating a fresh approach to recruitment marketing, showing people that beer is more than you might expect. It’s the spark that ignites change all around us, from transforming transportation to shrinking the nation’s carbon footprint.
The idea was sparked from the notion that inside every AB employee lies a groundswell of passion and energy to not only make the best beer, but a better world. “Untapped” represents a momentum that rises to each and every challenge. Whether it's setting the bar for a more sustainable future, or championing the spirit of ownership through all 20,000 of A-B's employees. It's a toast to a future that is left wide open, and brimming with possibility.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019