Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World
Anheuser-Busch has launched its newest Employer Brand campaign, titled “Untapped,” which will appear on the brand’s social and digital platforms. An evolution of last year’s popular "We Are All Brewers Campaign," “Untapped” is focused on recruiting top-notch talent and reinforcing the beer company’s culture and what it’s like to work there.
In partnership with Huge, Anheuser-Busch is again demonstrating a fresh approach to recruitment marketing, showing people that beer is more than you might expect. It’s the spark that ignites change all around us, from transforming transportation to shrinking the nation’s carbon footprint.
The idea was sparked from the notion that inside every AB employee lies a groundswell of passion and energy to not only make the best beer, but a better world. “Untapped” represents a momentum that rises to each and every challenge. Whether it's setting the bar for a more sustainable future, or championing the spirit of ownership through all 20,000 of A-B's employees. It's a toast to a future that is left wide open, and brimming with possibility.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018