IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative
Michael I. Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of leading U.S. companies that works to promote a thriving U.S. economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
The Business Roundtable has launched an online report that highlights some of the ways that America’s largest employers are building a more diverse and inclusive environment. The stories and submissions from Business Roundtable member companies describe the programs, policies and activities companies have adopted to foster cultures where everyone is valued and all ideas are heard.
To read Michael Roth’s letter outlining measurable actions that IPG is taking to meet our diversity, equity and inclusion goals, please click here.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018