IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative
Michael I. Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of leading U.S. companies that works to promote a thriving U.S. economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
The Business Roundtable has launched an online report that highlights some of the ways that America’s largest employers are building a more diverse and inclusive environment. The stories and submissions from Business Roundtable member companies describe the programs, policies and activities companies have adopted to foster cultures where everyone is valued and all ideas are heard.
To read Michael Roth’s letter outlining measurable actions that IPG is taking to meet our diversity, equity and inclusion goals, please click here.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019