The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism
The Martin Agency and Virginia Tourism Corporation launched the first work since the creation of the brand’s iconic slogan ‘Virginia Is For Lovers’ was released fifty years ago.
50 years ago, Virginia tourism coined their now famous slogan – "Virginia is for Lovers." But that was then and now the country is more divided than ever. So, Virginia Tourism set out to share some love, to prove that Virginia is still for Lovers.
Enter "LoveShare," where real people divided by race, sexual identity and socio-economics were brought together to share a Virginia vacation built around things they love. They got up close to the Virginia landscape by getting their hands dirty in immersive vacation experiences.
An interracial couple and their parents went on a backstage tour of Richmond’s burgeoning craft brewery scene and helped make beer. A gay son and his father shucked and ate fresh oysters right from the Chesapeake Bay. A sommelier and a Tennessee Grape grower, picked grapes on vineyards in Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains.
Through shared experiences, common passions and getting up-close to Virginia’s culinary scene, people who have their differences are reminded that the things they share are much bigger than the things that divide them. And in the end, prove Virginia really is for lovers.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018