The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism
The Martin Agency and Virginia Tourism Corporation launched the first work since the creation of the brand’s iconic slogan ‘Virginia Is For Lovers’ was released fifty years ago.
50 years ago, Virginia tourism coined their now famous slogan – "Virginia is for Lovers." But that was then and now the country is more divided than ever. So, Virginia Tourism set out to share some love, to prove that Virginia is still for Lovers.
Enter "LoveShare," where real people divided by race, sexual identity and socio-economics were brought together to share a Virginia vacation built around things they love. They got up close to the Virginia landscape by getting their hands dirty in immersive vacation experiences.
An interracial couple and their parents went on a backstage tour of Richmond’s burgeoning craft brewery scene and helped make beer. A gay son and his father shucked and ate fresh oysters right from the Chesapeake Bay. A sommelier and a Tennessee Grape grower, picked grapes on vineyards in Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains.
Through shared experiences, common passions and getting up-close to Virginia’s culinary scene, people who have their differences are reminded that the things they share are much bigger than the things that divide them. And in the end, prove Virginia really is for lovers.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019