Orion Features D&I Conversation Series
Last year, Orion Global President Greg Walsh implemented Diversity and Inclusion as one of the company’s top three goals. Orion’s C-suite was influential in helping to launch and develop COSMOS, the employee-led committee dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent.
Orion endeavors to place the diversity lens over everything we do – from our recruiting strategy, recalibrating talent, compensation reviews to promotion selections. These efforts are coupled with providing our employees with the opportunities to understand and celebrate diversity in the workplace through events and trainings.
Candid Conversations is Orion’s discussion series dedicated to exploring the efforts of the past year and our future plans to continue our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion at our company.
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018