FCB West and Levi’s Launch VOTE Campaign
FCB West, in partnership with Levi’s, launched a multifaceted VOTE campaign developed to ensure that eligible voters can exercise their right to vote on November 6th. This new movement reminds the world of the power that a single vote can hold, and it encourages the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and get out to vote this fall.
Launched ahead of National Voter Registration Day on September 25th, the integrated campaign, consisting of digital and social, features people from around the world unified by one common theme: using their voice, casting their ballots, and participating in their right to stand up and advocate for what they care about – powerfully set to the lyrics of Aretha Franklin’s “Think.”
Levi’s encourages everyone to use their voices to make a positive impact on the world. With Midterm Elections upon us, our votes are the ultimate use of our voices. Every voice counts, all votes are created equal and we are all responsible for shaping our future. This November – and always – use your voice to be heard on the issues that make an impact on us all.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019