FCB West and Levi’s Launch VOTE Campaign
FCB West, in partnership with Levi’s, launched a multifaceted VOTE campaign developed to ensure that eligible voters can exercise their right to vote on November 6th. This new movement reminds the world of the power that a single vote can hold, and it encourages the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and get out to vote this fall.
Launched ahead of National Voter Registration Day on September 25th, the integrated campaign, consisting of digital and social, features people from around the world unified by one common theme: using their voice, casting their ballots, and participating in their right to stand up and advocate for what they care about – powerfully set to the lyrics of Aretha Franklin’s “Think.”
Levi’s encourages everyone to use their voices to make a positive impact on the world. With Midterm Elections upon us, our votes are the ultimate use of our voices. Every voice counts, all votes are created equal and we are all responsible for shaping our future. This November – and always – use your voice to be heard on the issues that make an impact on us all.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019