FCB West and Levi’s Launch VOTE Campaign
FCB West, in partnership with Levi’s, launched a multifaceted VOTE campaign developed to ensure that eligible voters can exercise their right to vote on November 6th. This new movement reminds the world of the power that a single vote can hold, and it encourages the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and get out to vote this fall.
Launched ahead of National Voter Registration Day on September 25th, the integrated campaign, consisting of digital and social, features people from around the world unified by one common theme: using their voice, casting their ballots, and participating in their right to stand up and advocate for what they care about – powerfully set to the lyrics of Aretha Franklin’s “Think.”
Levi’s encourages everyone to use their voices to make a positive impact on the world. With Midterm Elections upon us, our votes are the ultimate use of our voices. Every voice counts, all votes are created equal and we are all responsible for shaping our future. This November – and always – use your voice to be heard on the issues that make an impact on us all.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018