FCB West and Levi’s Launch VOTE Campaign
FCB West, in partnership with Levi’s, launched a multifaceted VOTE campaign developed to ensure that eligible voters can exercise their right to vote on November 6th. This new movement reminds the world of the power that a single vote can hold, and it encourages the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and get out to vote this fall.
Launched ahead of National Voter Registration Day on September 25th, the integrated campaign, consisting of digital and social, features people from around the world unified by one common theme: using their voice, casting their ballots, and participating in their right to stand up and advocate for what they care about – powerfully set to the lyrics of Aretha Franklin’s “Think.”
Levi’s encourages everyone to use their voices to make a positive impact on the world. With Midterm Elections upon us, our votes are the ultimate use of our voices. Every voice counts, all votes are created equal and we are all responsible for shaping our future. This November – and always – use your voice to be heard on the issues that make an impact on us all.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018