MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love
While many things have changed in terms of women’s roles in society, one area that’s remained somewhat constant is in terms of marriage proposals. To help women break these stereotypes, MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism created www.arubahesaidyes.com, inviting Latin American women to propose to their boyfriends and win a flight for two to Aruba. Once in Aruba, the lucky winner had the help of an expert proposal planner to recreate the perfect proposal.
“The invitation is to every woman who wants to propose and not only looks to break stereotypes regarding marriage, but also wishes to start new conversations to help people find their own way to express love,” comments Juan Pablo Garcia, Chief Operating Officer at MullenLowe SSP3.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019