MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love
While many things have changed in terms of women’s roles in society, one area that’s remained somewhat constant is in terms of marriage proposals. To help women break these stereotypes, MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism created www.arubahesaidyes.com, inviting Latin American women to propose to their boyfriends and win a flight for two to Aruba. Once in Aruba, the lucky winner had the help of an expert proposal planner to recreate the perfect proposal.
“The invitation is to every woman who wants to propose and not only looks to break stereotypes regarding marriage, but also wishes to start new conversations to help people find their own way to express love,” comments Juan Pablo Garcia, Chief Operating Officer at MullenLowe SSP3.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018