IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation
IPG and Huge were honored at last night’s UN Foundation Global Leadership Dinner. The UN Foundation presented the 2018 Global Leadership Award to the creative team behind the global action campaign, “Little x Little” which was created to raise awareness and drive the UN’s sustainable development agenda among Generation Z.
“Little x Little” is a first-of-its-kind initiative that brought together creatives from the leading companies in the advertising and marketing sector to engage the current generation of mission-driven young people. The campaign set out to prove that small acts carried out on a regular basis can have an impact greater than the sum of its parts. Little x Little is an initiative of Common Ground, the program that brings together companies in our industry in support of the Sustainable Development Goals. The campaign was conceived during a hackathon in New York, and creatives from Huge participated on behalf of IPG, and were among the acceptees at last night’s dinner.
“Little x Little” launched in March with a series of YouTube videos that have already amassed a combined total of 70 million views and 66 million Twitter impressions.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018