BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation
IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) hosted a presentation earlier this week featuring Weber Shandwick’s Chief Reputation Strategist, Dr. Leslie-Gaines Ross. Dr. Gaines-Ross shared the findings from her recent research, Civility in America 2018: Civility at Work and in our Public Squares.
The program explored the rise of incivility in American culture and the importance of making the office a “safe space.” The presentation kicked off with opening remarks by National BEN Co-chair, Alicia Francis, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Weber Shandwick and was followed by a thoughtful discussion between both employees in the room and those that participated from offices across the United States via national webcast.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018