BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation
IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) hosted a presentation earlier this week featuring Weber Shandwick’s Chief Reputation Strategist, Dr. Leslie-Gaines Ross. Dr. Gaines-Ross shared the findings from her recent research, Civility in America 2018: Civility at Work and in our Public Squares.
The program explored the rise of incivility in American culture and the importance of making the office a “safe space.” The presentation kicked off with opening remarks by National BEN Co-chair, Alicia Francis, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Weber Shandwick and was followed by a thoughtful discussion between both employees in the room and those that participated from offices across the United States via national webcast.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019