BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation
IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) hosted a presentation earlier this week featuring Weber Shandwick’s Chief Reputation Strategist, Dr. Leslie-Gaines Ross. Dr. Gaines-Ross shared the findings from her recent research, Civility in America 2018: Civility at Work and in our Public Squares.
The program explored the rise of incivility in American culture and the importance of making the office a “safe space.” The presentation kicked off with opening remarks by National BEN Co-chair, Alicia Francis, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Weber Shandwick and was followed by a thoughtful discussion between both employees in the room and those that participated from offices across the United States via national webcast.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019