BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation
IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) hosted a presentation earlier this week featuring Weber Shandwick’s Chief Reputation Strategist, Dr. Leslie-Gaines Ross. Dr. Gaines-Ross shared the findings from her recent research, Civility in America 2018: Civility at Work and in our Public Squares.
The program explored the rise of incivility in American culture and the importance of making the office a “safe space.” The presentation kicked off with opening remarks by National BEN Co-chair, Alicia Francis, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Weber Shandwick and was followed by a thoughtful discussion between both employees in the room and those that participated from offices across the United States via national webcast.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019