BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation
IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) hosted a presentation earlier this week featuring Weber Shandwick’s Chief Reputation Strategist, Dr. Leslie-Gaines Ross. Dr. Gaines-Ross shared the findings from her recent research, Civility in America 2018: Civility at Work and in our Public Squares.
The program explored the rise of incivility in American culture and the importance of making the office a “safe space.” The presentation kicked off with opening remarks by National BEN Co-chair, Alicia Francis, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Weber Shandwick and was followed by a thoughtful discussion between both employees in the room and those that participated from offices across the United States via national webcast.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019