IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day
Election Day is drawing near. Women are running for office in record numbers and have won more primaries than ever before, but polls indicated that less than 30% of young women definitely plan to vote on November 6th.
The Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) aims to be a force for gender equality for the women of IPG, so to empower women (and men) to have their voices heard, the WLN is encouraging everyone to get out and vote!
The Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Greenville, Los Angeles and Minneapolis WLN chapters are coordinating an email and printed poster campaign to disseminate tips and reminders to help IPGers get informed, get registered, and get out to the polls. Be sure to tag #WLNVotes when you cast your ballot!
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019