The Martin Agency and Midas Provide Transportation for Those in Need
Lack of transportation is a barrier for millions of Americans, so last week, Midas launched Project Spark to give back to those who give all of themselves. Over the next year or two, they will be helping 1,000 families get back on their feet by fixing their cars.
To launch the program, The Martin Agency concepted and filmed a series of videos that portray that when cars break down, so do lives:
Dorsey is now able to get his wife to her cancer treatments and make it to his son’s games.
Tim, a veteran who has raised $30K for the families of fallen officers and survived a house fire, is able to get to work.
Jasmine, a single mother of two, no longer has to spend five hours a day on the city bus and can finish her degree.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018