Lowe Lintas and Lifebuoy Create Hand Sanitizing Stations in India
India is a land of millions of gods and festivals with each occasion seeing a vast number of people in a perfect melting pot of devotion, celebration and food. Every October, Bengalis celebrate the homecoming of goddess Durga, the destroyer of evil. Food, including street food, is an integral part of the celebrations, and an indispensable element of the festivities.
Festivities are often enjoyed paying little attention to hand-washing before eating, exposing devotees to hidden disease-causing germs. Lifebuoy addressed this in the form of a “blessing gesture” woven into an innovative design – the Lifebuoy #GermNashini (roughly translated in English as “Germ Destroyer” or "destroyer of evil’). This hand sanitizing device was prominently placed in public view, dispensing Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer for devotees, destroying 99.99% of the germs on hands -- without water. The on-ground experiential campaign was supported by a popular Indian Bollywood icon, Kajol, who is also the brand’s ambassador. The devices were installed in three cities and amplified through social media, reaching approximately 2 million people.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019