Lowe Lintas and Lifebuoy Create Hand Sanitizing Stations in India
India is a land of millions of gods and festivals with each occasion seeing a vast number of people in a perfect melting pot of devotion, celebration and food. Every October, Bengalis celebrate the homecoming of goddess Durga, the destroyer of evil. Food, including street food, is an integral part of the celebrations, and an indispensable element of the festivities.
Festivities are often enjoyed paying little attention to hand-washing before eating, exposing devotees to hidden disease-causing germs. Lifebuoy addressed this in the form of a “blessing gesture” woven into an innovative design – the Lifebuoy #GermNashini (roughly translated in English as “Germ Destroyer” or "destroyer of evil’). This hand sanitizing device was prominently placed in public view, dispensing Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer for devotees, destroying 99.99% of the germs on hands -- without water. The on-ground experiential campaign was supported by a popular Indian Bollywood icon, Kajol, who is also the brand’s ambassador. The devices were installed in three cities and amplified through social media, reaching approximately 2 million people.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018