This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message
Sport England has launched the latest phase of its This Girl Can campaign, "Fit Got Real," which aims to help more women have the confidence to be more active for their physical health and mental well-being.
The new film, created by FCB Inferno, is taking a fresh approach that shows real women of different ages and ethnicities doing exercise their own way, no matter how unconventional. Whether women are active by running around the park pushing their child in a pram, hula hooping at home, jumping into the sea, trampolining with friends, or teaching themselves how to swim using YouTube, the message from This Girl Can is that all exercise counts.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019