This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message
Sport England has launched the latest phase of its This Girl Can campaign, "Fit Got Real," which aims to help more women have the confidence to be more active for their physical health and mental well-being.
The new film, created by FCB Inferno, is taking a fresh approach that shows real women of different ages and ethnicities doing exercise their own way, no matter how unconventional. Whether women are active by running around the park pushing their child in a pram, hula hooping at home, jumping into the sea, trampolining with friends, or teaching themselves how to swim using YouTube, the message from This Girl Can is that all exercise counts.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019