This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message
Sport England has launched the latest phase of its This Girl Can campaign, "Fit Got Real," which aims to help more women have the confidence to be more active for their physical health and mental well-being.
The new film, created by FCB Inferno, is taking a fresh approach that shows real women of different ages and ethnicities doing exercise their own way, no matter how unconventional. Whether women are active by running around the park pushing their child in a pram, hula hooping at home, jumping into the sea, trampolining with friends, or teaching themselves how to swim using YouTube, the message from This Girl Can is that all exercise counts.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019