R/GA Brings Back GoVoteBot for Midterms
In 2016 R/GA created the GoVoteBot with the AdCouncil to help make the voting process more understandable to the electorate. Now it's back for the 2018 midterm elections, beefed up with a new AI component and pushed by a social media campaign to help encourage the nation to get out and vote.
R/GA noted that millennials and Gen Z voters often went to their peers first with their voting questions. So, the agency created a messenger bot that combined the ease of talking to a friend with power of a search engine. GoVoteBot is geared to answer any questions users might have about registration, polling, absentee ballots, and much more.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019