Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day
Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate are working hard to encourage employees to get out to vote on election day. The agencies’ offices are closed until noon on election day to give employees time to vote; not enough time is the number one reason people cite for not making it to the polls. They’re calling it the Out of Office Into Office initiative.
In addition, Carmichael Lynch teamed up with the Time to Vote campaign as part of their national non-partisan push to encourage leaders to ensure employees have the time they need to vote.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018