Massholes Not Assholes
This November, a team of passionate trans allies from MullenLowe worked to generate awareness of Question 3 on the Massachusetts ballot issue. This ballot initiative was aimed at maintaining an anti-discrimination law set in place to protect transgender people in public places like restaurants, hotels and hospitals.
To connect with a large faction of voters who may not typically relate to LGBTQ, or transgender people, we found a common ground that everyone in Massachusetts could stand on, taking a term of contempt and flipping it into a pride point about championing civil liberties for everyone. The spot stars an unlikely spokesperson that encourages people to be a Masshole, not an asshole, and vote Yes on 3, because everyone has the right to live a life free from discrimination.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018