Massholes Not Assholes
This November, a team of passionate trans allies from MullenLowe worked to generate awareness of Question 3 on the Massachusetts ballot issue. This ballot initiative was aimed at maintaining an anti-discrimination law set in place to protect transgender people in public places like restaurants, hotels and hospitals.
To connect with a large faction of voters who may not typically relate to LGBTQ, or transgender people, we found a common ground that everyone in Massachusetts could stand on, taking a term of contempt and flipping it into a pride point about championing civil liberties for everyone. The spot stars an unlikely spokesperson that encourages people to be a Masshole, not an asshole, and vote Yes on 3, because everyone has the right to live a life free from discrimination.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019