Massholes Not Assholes
This November, a team of passionate trans allies from MullenLowe worked to generate awareness of Question 3 on the Massachusetts ballot issue. This ballot initiative was aimed at maintaining an anti-discrimination law set in place to protect transgender people in public places like restaurants, hotels and hospitals.
To connect with a large faction of voters who may not typically relate to LGBTQ, or transgender people, we found a common ground that everyone in Massachusetts could stand on, taking a term of contempt and flipping it into a pride point about championing civil liberties for everyone. The spot stars an unlikely spokesperson that encourages people to be a Masshole, not an asshole, and vote Yes on 3, because everyone has the right to live a life free from discrimination.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019