FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote”
FCB West and Levi's launched a 90-second online film as part of the “Use Your Vote” campaign, with the song “We Can’t Sit Down Now” by '70s R&B singer Joe Tex. The film doesn’t just emphasize why it’s important to vote, but also acts as an urgent call to action for people to get out of their chairs and do it now.
The “Use Your Vote” campaign started with a 30-second spot set to Aretha Franklin's “Think” to encourage the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and remind them why they should vote in the 2018 midterm elections. Concurrently, Levi's opened their stores as registration centers and partnered with Rock the Vote to ensure that everyone has the right to use their voice. "Use Your Vote” is just one component of Levi's® multifaceted social VOTE campaign spanning TV, limited-edition product, non-profit partnerships and influencer engagement. Learn more.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019