FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote”
FCB West and Levi's launched a 90-second online film as part of the “Use Your Vote” campaign, with the song “We Can’t Sit Down Now” by '70s R&B singer Joe Tex. The film doesn’t just emphasize why it’s important to vote, but also acts as an urgent call to action for people to get out of their chairs and do it now.
The “Use Your Vote” campaign started with a 30-second spot set to Aretha Franklin's “Think” to encourage the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and remind them why they should vote in the 2018 midterm elections. Concurrently, Levi's opened their stores as registration centers and partnered with Rock the Vote to ensure that everyone has the right to use their voice. "Use Your Vote” is just one component of Levi's® multifaceted social VOTE campaign spanning TV, limited-edition product, non-profit partnerships and influencer engagement. Learn more.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019