Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love
Hill Holliday worked with KAY Jewelers on the “Beam Your Love” digital experience where people record a message of love on BeamYourLove.com. The audio messages are then converted into radio waves beamed into space as photons via satellite, destined to travel through the universe forever.
The website hosts the messages sent by people from around the world, and also has a few surprises. After recording, you get a trajectory number (much like an Amazon tracking number), so you can check how far the message has traveled from Earth. And just in time for gift-giving season, you can also gift a beautiful (and shiny) reminder of your love by engraving (free of charge) the trajectory number of your message onto a two-stone diamond ring from KAY’s “Ever Us” collection.
“Beam Your Love is a beautiful and personal way to share your feelings for your best friend and your true love in an everlasting way,” said Kris Land, VP of Marketing for Kay Jewelers. “The experience speaks to the heart of what Kay Jewelers stands for, recognizing the love and gratitude shared between two people.”
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019