MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign
The currency of airline loyalty programs is miles and for many who don’t fly frequently, they don’t build into meaningful amounts, but rather sit unused while creating liabilities on the balance sheets of airlines.
MullenLowe Open’s work with Etihad Airways sought to engage customers by letting them burn their unused miles to buy meals for people impacted by the famine in Somalia. The campaign ultimately increased engagement by 400% and translated miles to meals -- feeding more than 30,000 people!
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019