MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign
The currency of airline loyalty programs is miles and for many who don’t fly frequently, they don’t build into meaningful amounts, but rather sit unused while creating liabilities on the balance sheets of airlines.
MullenLowe Open’s work with Etihad Airways sought to engage customers by letting them burn their unused miles to buy meals for people impacted by the famine in Somalia. The campaign ultimately increased engagement by 400% and translated miles to meals -- feeding more than 30,000 people!
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019