IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference
IPG sponsored the Leadership Track at The 3% Conference this past week in Chicago. This year’s theme was Bring It, a rallying cry for participants to bring and share their wisdom, an invitation for more peer-to-peer learning.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth sat down with Amber Guild, President, T Brand, The New York Times, in a conversation titled “Power in Action: How Holding Companies Are Upholding Change.” Michael stressed the importance of creating a culture of inclusion and ensuring our workplaces are safe and respectful; inclusive and equitable.
In a session titled “How Was Your Weekend?” IPG’s Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer Heide Gardner and Nicole Sanchez, Founder & CEO, Vaya Consulting, candidly discussed what true leadership looks like in violent times.
IPG was proud to have number of leaders participate as speakers; over 90 employees in attendance; six founding agencies join the 3% Pledge for Pay Equity, committing to fair and equitable compensation for employees – Campbell Ewald, Deutsch, FCB, Golin, Momentum and The Martin Agency; and Caroline Dettman, Golin CCO and #haveherback Founder, receive the Three Cheers Award.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019