IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference
IPG sponsored the Leadership Track at The 3% Conference this past week in Chicago. This year’s theme was Bring It, a rallying cry for participants to bring and share their wisdom, an invitation for more peer-to-peer learning.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth sat down with Amber Guild, President, T Brand, The New York Times, in a conversation titled “Power in Action: How Holding Companies Are Upholding Change.” Michael stressed the importance of creating a culture of inclusion and ensuring our workplaces are safe and respectful; inclusive and equitable.
In a session titled “How Was Your Weekend?” IPG’s Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer Heide Gardner and Nicole Sanchez, Founder & CEO, Vaya Consulting, candidly discussed what true leadership looks like in violent times.
IPG was proud to have number of leaders participate as speakers; over 90 employees in attendance; six founding agencies join the 3% Pledge for Pay Equity, committing to fair and equitable compensation for employees – Campbell Ewald, Deutsch, FCB, Golin, Momentum and The Martin Agency; and Caroline Dettman, Golin CCO and #haveherback Founder, receive the Three Cheers Award.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019