IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference
IPG sponsored the Leadership Track at The 3% Conference this past week in Chicago. This year’s theme was Bring It, a rallying cry for participants to bring and share their wisdom, an invitation for more peer-to-peer learning.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth sat down with Amber Guild, President, T Brand, The New York Times, in a conversation titled “Power in Action: How Holding Companies Are Upholding Change.” Michael stressed the importance of creating a culture of inclusion and ensuring our workplaces are safe and respectful; inclusive and equitable.
In a session titled “How Was Your Weekend?” IPG’s Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer Heide Gardner and Nicole Sanchez, Founder & CEO, Vaya Consulting, candidly discussed what true leadership looks like in violent times.
IPG was proud to have number of leaders participate as speakers; over 90 employees in attendance; six founding agencies join the 3% Pledge for Pay Equity, committing to fair and equitable compensation for employees – Campbell Ewald, Deutsch, FCB, Golin, Momentum and The Martin Agency; and Caroline Dettman, Golin CCO and #haveherback Founder, receive the Three Cheers Award.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019