The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy
As of Wednesday morning, the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation secured and verified the @JohnFKennedy Twitter handle to give JFK’s words new life. This time with the immediacy and urgency of a modern platform, for a modern generation facing modern-day challenges.
The @JohnFKennedy tweets will feature exact quotations said or written by Kennedy during his public life, illustrating the relevancy of the words today and providing a historic lens through which people can consider and assess the challenges they currently face. The posts are featured as the creative foundation for a far-reaching digital, print and out-of-home advertising campaign that will run through winter 2019.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019