IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia
On Giving Tuesday, IPG announced that once again this year, the company is working with charity: water to further its commitment to SDG #6, clean water and sanitation for all. IPG is funding a well in Ethiopia that will provide water to nearly 200 people there.
In addition, IPG has initiated a fundraising campaign so that employees can contribute to additional water projects or make a monthly donation via charity: water’s Spring campaign. IPG also offered a copy of Thirst, the new book by Scott Harrison, Founder and CEO of charity: water, to the first 20 contributors.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019