LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation
During the 2018 Christmas season, LOLA MullenLowe turned the concept of the most beautiful Christmas jumper on its head by showcasing how a single gesture can save a life. The jumper, with one sleeve shorter than the other, was created for l’Agence de la biomédecine to drive awareness surrounding bone marrow donation.
The jumper was sent to journalists and influencers who were invited to wear it and share photos across their social media channels to mobilize their followers to donate their bone marrow simply by giving blood.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019