LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation
During the 2018 Christmas season, LOLA MullenLowe turned the concept of the most beautiful Christmas jumper on its head by showcasing how a single gesture can save a life. The jumper, with one sleeve shorter than the other, was created for l’Agence de la biomédecine to drive awareness surrounding bone marrow donation.
The jumper was sent to journalists and influencers who were invited to wear it and share photos across their social media channels to mobilize their followers to donate their bone marrow simply by giving blood.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018