Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot
When Stella Artois told us they’d be taking their long-standing partnership with Water.org back to the biggest stage possible, the Super Bowl, for the second year in a row the 3pm/Weber Shandwick team knew we had to take a fresh approach to make the five-year old partnership standout. Born out of a PR-led idea that that ballooned into a Super Bowl spot, we introduced “Change Up The Usual,” encouraging Americans to choose Stella instead of their “usual” drink to help end the global water crisis. For a limited time, every Stella Artois purchased triggers a donation to Water.org. Recruiting two of America’s most iconic characters, The Dude and Carrie Bradshaw, to change up their signature drinks – White Russian and Cosmo respectively - to Stella Artois, the brand is rallying America to follow suit on Super Bowl Sunday.
The campaign catapulted Stella Artois into the cultural zeitgeist and generated widespread media and consumer conversation in top outlets including The New York Times to the "Today Show," Time and USA Today.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019