Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot
When Stella Artois told us they’d be taking their long-standing partnership with Water.org back to the biggest stage possible, the Super Bowl, for the second year in a row the 3pm/Weber Shandwick team knew we had to take a fresh approach to make the five-year old partnership standout. Born out of a PR-led idea that that ballooned into a Super Bowl spot, we introduced “Change Up The Usual,” encouraging Americans to choose Stella instead of their “usual” drink to help end the global water crisis. For a limited time, every Stella Artois purchased triggers a donation to Water.org. Recruiting two of America’s most iconic characters, The Dude and Carrie Bradshaw, to change up their signature drinks – White Russian and Cosmo respectively - to Stella Artois, the brand is rallying America to follow suit on Super Bowl Sunday.
The campaign catapulted Stella Artois into the cultural zeitgeist and generated widespread media and consumer conversation in top outlets including The New York Times to the "Today Show," Time and USA Today.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019