Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge
IPG Chairman and CEO, Michael Roth, has accepted the Business Roundtable’s Sustainability Challenge from Timothy Sloan, of Wells Fargo & Company. He joins other top company CEOs in an online challenge that helps spread the message about the importance of sustainability.
Roth talks about the importance of sustainability to IPG and how our company is moving forward on this key initiative This includes IPG's continued work on United Nations SDG 6, our partnerships with charity: water, and our work to address sustainability through our real estate portfolio and energy use at our offices around the world.
Watch the video here.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019