Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge
IPG Chairman and CEO, Michael Roth, has accepted the Business Roundtable’s Sustainability Challenge from Timothy Sloan, of Wells Fargo & Company. He joins other top company CEOs in an online challenge that helps spread the message about the importance of sustainability.
Roth talks about the importance of sustainability to IPG and how our company is moving forward on this key initiative This includes IPG's continued work on United Nations SDG 6, our partnerships with charity: water, and our work to address sustainability through our real estate portfolio and energy use at our offices around the world.
Watch the video here.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019