The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa announced he is dropping a new single on a cookie. Yes, on a cookie.
The activation signifies the launch of OREO’s newest global creative platform – “Stay Playful.” The :30 version of the spot debuted during the 2019 Grammy Awards. The spot features Wiz’s five-year-old son, Sebastian, who is Khalifa’s inspiration behind the importance of staying playful.
Khalifa’s full-length original song is being released in a playful way – via a new, limited edition of the OREO Music Box. Fans will be able to hear the newest Wiz Khalifa track exclusively on an OREO cookie.
The OREO X Wiz Khalifa Limited-Edition Music Box is a miniature record player powered by OREO cookies. Just place an OREO cookie on the music box turn-table (like you would a record), slide the record arm into place and a song will play. OREO gave away a limited run of the Wiz Khalifa OREO Music Boxes on Grammy Sunday.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019