The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa announced he is dropping a new single on a cookie. Yes, on a cookie.
The activation signifies the launch of OREO’s newest global creative platform – “Stay Playful.” The :30 version of the spot debuted during the 2019 Grammy Awards. The spot features Wiz’s five-year-old son, Sebastian, who is Khalifa’s inspiration behind the importance of staying playful.
Khalifa’s full-length original song is being released in a playful way – via a new, limited edition of the OREO Music Box. Fans will be able to hear the newest Wiz Khalifa track exclusively on an OREO cookie.
The OREO X Wiz Khalifa Limited-Edition Music Box is a miniature record player powered by OREO cookies. Just place an OREO cookie on the music box turn-table (like you would a record), slide the record arm into place and a song will play. OREO gave away a limited run of the Wiz Khalifa OREO Music Boxes on Grammy Sunday.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019