Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe
Microsoft 365 is a product solution that helps businesses of all sizes be more productive, collaborative and secure in the modern workplace. Sometimes viewed as a business-as-usual brand, Microsoft 365 entered 2018 focused on shifting how business decision makers across small, medium and enterprise companies viewed this ubiquitous brand.
Through alignment with strategic media partners and thought leadership events, Microsoft was able to engage B2B decision makers through immersive experiences. Working with partners such as Forbes, The Hustle, WeWork, Summit, and The New York Times, Advantage designed and executed event experiences focused on shifting perception and driving awareness of all that Microsoft 365 can do. Key activation components included event marketing activations with product engagements, intimate dinner experiences and panel discussions around key relevant themes.
These event experiences helped Microsoft 365 reach new audiences that included CMOs of major corporations, cross-industry millennial influencers, and entrepreneurs leading the next wave of innovation. Their presence through these B2B event experiences and partnerships showcased the top functions of Microsoft 365, often highlighting Microsoft Teams while also working in collaboration with Microsoft Hololens, Microsoft AI, Xbox, and Microsoft Surface.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019