Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe
Microsoft 365 is a product solution that helps businesses of all sizes be more productive, collaborative and secure in the modern workplace. Sometimes viewed as a business-as-usual brand, Microsoft 365 entered 2018 focused on shifting how business decision makers across small, medium and enterprise companies viewed this ubiquitous brand.
Through alignment with strategic media partners and thought leadership events, Microsoft was able to engage B2B decision makers through immersive experiences. Working with partners such as Forbes, The Hustle, WeWork, Summit, and The New York Times, Advantage designed and executed event experiences focused on shifting perception and driving awareness of all that Microsoft 365 can do. Key activation components included event marketing activations with product engagements, intimate dinner experiences and panel discussions around key relevant themes.
These event experiences helped Microsoft 365 reach new audiences that included CMOs of major corporations, cross-industry millennial influencers, and entrepreneurs leading the next wave of innovation. Their presence through these B2B event experiences and partnerships showcased the top functions of Microsoft 365, often highlighting Microsoft Teams while also working in collaboration with Microsoft Hololens, Microsoft AI, Xbox, and Microsoft Surface.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019